2006年3月6日 星期一

Sorry if you see my blog is not in correct form on Internet Explorer

Just found my blog will not be shown correctly with Internet Explorer. After some research, I found it's the problem of TrueFresco Site Referrer. When some visitors come with a very long URL, the site referrer will cause the blog not to be shown correctly. Just removed the site referrer code in my blog template and check again on IE, this time it's still not right because the original blog template made by Douglas Bowman will only be viewed correctly on FireFox.

I think I should be responsible for this because I only use FireFox now. I only use IE when I want to read some articles on Microsoft websites and do Windows Updates.

Maybe I should try to modify the blog CSS code to have my own blog template that will work on both FireFox and IE. :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言