2007年4月14日 星期六

Student to Save Losheng

3 days ago on my way back home I saw a student with mask standing on the police guard stand in the MRT Taipei Main Station trying to show his opinion on the recent Losheng issue happened in Taiwan. I took some pictures of him:

Taiwanese student who wants to protect the Losheng house / 捍衛樂生療養院的學生

The student stands on the police guard stand in the MRT Taipei Main Station with mask and a sign.

Taiwanese student who wants to protect the Losheng house / 捍衛樂生療養院的學生

I think he looks great! :)

Here is the picture of the sign:

On the sign it says "Protect Losheng, Keep it as a whole"

If you want to know what it means on the sign, clicks on the picture for more details.

To know the Losheng issue, you can read the Losheng article on Wikipedia.

2 則留言:

  1. Hi, I'm the masked guy. Thank you for report of my act. But I'm not a student, I'm graduated from university two years ago. Thank you again.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi, thanks for coming by. Sorry for the mistaken and thanks for the correction.

    Go for Losheng!! Hope you are well. :)

    回覆刪除