2007年3月13日 星期二

I'm still here

Yep, I'm still here.

Some of you might wonder why I changed my user profile on blogger to say "I was a senior software engineer of Ulead Systems Inc.". I changed that sentence to past form in January because I left Ulead in December 28, 2006.

Don't get me wrong. I still love Ulead a lot. I left because I think it's time for me to seek for another career. Ulead now is been merged into InterVideo Digital Tech. However, its products, the developing teams and the Ulead brand are still there. You will still see products to be released under the Ulead brand.

InterVideo now has became a subsidiary of Corel's Digital Media Group, so when they release any new products from Ulead and InterVideo, you will also see the name of Corel DMG to be mentioned.

I will still be active in the InterVideo Ulead User-to-User Forum. If you have any questions on InterVideo or Ulead products, please do not post them here but post them to the user forum.

I will now put more efforts on the annual event of the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimania. If you wish to discuss on that, you could leave a message in my Wikimania talk page.

沒有留言:

張貼留言