2006年2月7日 星期二

Australian magazine PC Authority just give Ulead MediaStudio Pro 8 a positive review

Today I just know from the Yahoo MUG group that the Australian magazine PC Authority just published a positive review in its March issue for Ulead MediaStudio Pro 8, however, it's still not published on the website of PC Authority. If you want to see it first, you can check the scanned image of the review provided by a MUG user, Richard Neale.

Hi Richard, if you do not want me to share the link, just let me know. :)

MSP8 got a 5 of 6 points in this review, I think it's not bad. As I've wrote in the Amateur Video Editing Group at Yahoo, I like MSP more than Ulead VideoStudio because MSP has much more freedom and possibilities to let me edit my video. I know there are still something in MSP needed to be improved, but that's what I thought about MSP, easy to use, creative and stable. I really like MSP a lot but will MSP survive in this competitive world? I (and many other Uleaders) do wish it will.

If you have any comments, let me know.

沒有留言:

張貼留言