2005年10月6日 星期四

The day Ulead HQ moved to the new building


(Click on the picture for large size)

Due to the purchase offer from InterVideo Inc. on March, Ulead has some changes inside in these months. One of the biggest changes is that Ulead HQ moved to an new building on July (but the new building is not too far from the old one, maybe 500 meters I think).

This picture was taken before the old Ulead HQ building. Most people in this picture are still in Ulead, but Becky, the first girl on the left, just left Ulead on Sept. 30th.

All people in this picture are RD engineers, however not from the same division.

After 5 years passed, I think Ulead is a good company to work in. Uleaders are very friendly and easy-going, but they also work very hard to deliver the Class A Products. (Any Uleaders still remember what "Class A Product" means and what "Work Hard, Work Smart" is?) I really like these colleagues and maybe it's the reason I still stay in Ulead.

The culture in Ulead now is changing (maybe more InterVideo style), I just pray it can be better.

And I believe it will. :)

2 則留言:

  1. Hi HT Chien,
    What changes Intervideo culture brought to Ulead? Hope you are enjoying being wiht Intervideo now

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi Satu,

    Everything has its pros and cons, that's all I can say.

    Ulead and InterVideo will get running more and more better, I just hope.

    H.T.

    回覆刪除