2005年9月25日 星期日

Hello world!!

Hi, I'm Hsiang-Tai Chien who work in Ulead Systems, Inc. and I work for Ulead as a senior software engineer in the data burning team of DVD RD Division. I have several Chinese blogs already but I think it would be nice to start my English blog here. Not knowing how many people around the world will read my blog, but I will post something about what I see and what I think in my life here.

I joined Ulead since 2000/9/27, and I was one of the engineers of Ulead COOL 3D 3.5 and Ulead COOL 3D Production Studio 1.0 (for 3D render engine and DirectX/3D Studio file import/export). After Ulead COOL 3D Production Studio 1.0 was released at 2002/11/15, I was transferred to the Data Burning Team of Ulead and help to develop the data/audio burning product, Ulead Burn.Now (for audio burning and audio file processing), till now. Tomorrow it will be my 5th anniversary of the day I work in Ulead. Maybe it's a good time to start this blog to celebrate. :) However, my English ability might be a little poor and I will try my best to express my words well, so if you guys cannot understand my English, please forgive me.

OK, that's it. Hello world!! :)

7 則留言:

  1. Good one HT - Nice to see your face after all this time. You're English has improved a lot even in the time that I have known you.

    Strenth to your arm (that is an allusion to the day so knights and swords in battle) and good wishes to Mrs HT.

    Frank McLeod
    Australia

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi Hsiang-Tai Chien,
    I am satheesh, joined Intervideo India recently. Stepped into your blog through google search on Intervideo.
    Hi.

    回覆刪除
  3. Just dropped by from wikipedia. Nice words.

    KT^2

    回覆刪除
  4. Hi, I'm an devoted Ulead Moviefactory user from Spain (I find it very useful for my work with home video, cine8 transfers to DVD for my customers). As many, Google led me here. Let me friendly ask you why, being honest, when a new version of (any) software is released, some new features are added (OK), funcionality and UGI improved (not with Roxio/MyDVD8 -I loved this easy to work program, but now it's a nightmare), BUT some tools that works properly don't work anyway and some interesting features have been removed? It seems that we are unable to do everything well. OR is it perhaps for the urgency of software companies to release new products from time to time to keep customer engaged?
    Sorry for my poor english. Hope we can talk any other time.
    Best wishes,
    Carlos

    回覆刪除
  5. Hi Carlos,

    It's not an easy question to answer. It would have various answers to that question. Maybe you can ask that in InterVideo Ulead User-to-User forum.

    Thanks for stopping by, anyway.

    Regards,
    H.T.

    回覆刪除